COVID 19 Updates
Roberts & Morrow hold ourselves to a high standard of transparent communication with our clients and colleagues and have been closely monitoring the developing impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia, mainly NSW & Queensland where our businesses are located, since the beginning of 2020.
In 2021, this Live Blog will be updated as frequently as possible to communicate:
- All relevant and up-to-date Government, Business and Tax updates as they relate to COVID-19.
- Roberts & Morrow’s current response to COVID-19, including all internal policies and procedures in place to protect our greater community.
*We will continue to review this information as is in line with government regulations.
Resources for Clients
CURRENT OFFICE STATUS:
DOORS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC IN NSW
DOORS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC IN QLD
Roberts & Morrow are committed to taking a proactive & reactive approach to our COVID-19 response. We are in the position to continue to serve our clients despite reoccurring lockdowns and restrictions and consider this as a test of our capabilities to change the way we do business.
We will continue to offer our services by:
- Offering remote meetings for clients via phone or virtual options
- Offering document sharing via Email, MYOB Portal and OneDrive links
- Offering digital services through our mobile app including document uploading and signing capabilities.
Please note: We understand that all of our clients do not have the ability to send documents electronically and would like to offer the following options for submitting documents:
- Send to us directly via Australia Post (visit our website for our postal address listings)
- Deposit documents via a physical ‘drop box’ at all of our locations
- Please call your local office during regular hours for more details on how to notify us of a deposit
If you have any questions please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our offices directly:
You can also Follow Us on our social channels as we will be sharing relevant news and updates from credible sources:
NSW Covid-19 Support Packages for Regional Businesses
Last updated 20/08/2021
Service NSW has now confirmed that businesses impacted by the Armidale, Tamworth and any other regional area lockdowns under the Public Health (COVID-19 Additional Restrictions for Delta Outbreak) Order 2021 (previously Temporary movement and gathering restrictions) can now apply for the NSW Covid-19 Business Support packages, provided all other eligibility criteria are met.
Click here more info or visit our most current blog in the below link for further information:
Lockdown Support for NSW Businesses
Last updated 30/07/2021
The Federal & NSW Governments have confirmed support measures that could protect your business and save jobs. This includes:
- Payroll Tax Relief
- Rent Protection and Grants
- Specific Sector-Based Support
- 2021 Covid Business Grant of up to $15,000
- Jobsaver: Cashflow Support of up to $100,00
- $1,500 Micro Business Grants
For more details on how your business might be eligible and how to apply please visit our blog below:
Lockdown Support for Individuals in NSW
Are you unable to earn income due to the current COVID-19 lockdown, hotspot or period of restricted movement?
How to apply, eligibility, and information on The Top-Up payment for those on income support, NSW childcare gap fee and Eviction Moratorium is also available in the link below:
If you are unsure how the above economic updates will affect you personally, Roberts & Morrow’s experienced team is available to help – call our office today or email email@example.com.
**The material and contents provided in this publication are informative in nature only. It is not intended to be advice, and you should not act specifically based on this information alone. If expert assistance is required, professional advice should be obtained.
COVID-19 support payments: what you’ll need to report
Last Updated 3 September 2021
Many individuals completing their 2020-21 tax return this tax time will have received some form of government support payments as a result of the economic fall-out from COVID-19, including the JobKeeper, JobSeeker, the COVID-19 disaster payment, or the pandemic leave disaster payment. Some of these payments will need to be reported as income while others are exempt. Find out more here:
Internal Policies and Procedure Updates
Last updated 19/08/2021
What is Roberts & Morrow currently implementing to limit the spread of COVID-19 within our offices and our community?
- Increased employee sanitation and cleaning measures to ensure a clean and safe working environment in our offices.
- All employees are asked to STAY HOME if they are:
- Feeling unwell
- Have a family member or reside with someone who is a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Have been in contact with someone who is a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Have recently been to a COVID-19 “hot-spot”
- Are considered to be, or who live with an individual, in a high risk category
- Promoting social distancing protocols such as:
- Maintaining a distance of four square meters between individual
- Limiting face-to-face contact between individuals by encouraging the use of virtual and phone call for all meetings between staff and clients.
- Limiting all travel or movement of employees between offices (not including essential travel between offices for Partners where necessary).
- Promoting work from home during lockdown periods such as:
- Asking that staff currently capable to work from home to do so
- Providing IT equipment to work from home
- Looking out for each other’s physical and mental wellbeing